The marketing industry is no stranger to the benefits of artificial intelligence. New AI tools for marketing that help strategists save time and execute smarter, more personalized campaigns are cropping up daily. It comes as no surprise that 46% of organizations use AI as part of their marketing and communications efforts.
If you’re late to the AI party, there’s no need to fear. It’s easier than you think to start leveraging artificial intelligence tools in your marketing strategy. Here are 23 AI marketing tools every marketer should start using today.
Table of Contents
- AI tools for email marketing
- AI tools for content marketing
- AI tools for chat and messaging
- AI tools for ecommerce businesses
- AI tools for B2B businesses
- AI tools for brand monitoring
AI Tools: At a Glance
Customer Interaction Automation
Email Marketing Optimization
Chatbot + Sales Process Automation
Content Generation & Optimization
Website & Customer Experience Optimization
Website & App Optimization
Customer Review Sentiment Analysis
Writing Assistance & Proofreading
Video Content Creation
Marketing, Sales & Service Automation
Content Quality Improvement
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Sales Lead Generation & Management
SEO & Content Strategy
Digital Marketing Campaign Automation
Content Generation & Research
Video Content Creation
Content Generation & Research
Market & Competitive Intelligence
Chatbot and Conversion Optimization
Social Media Monitoring & Analytics
Email Marketing AI Tools
AI tools help email marketers achieve better deliverability, open rates, click rates and revenue. Take a look at these AI email marketing tools.
Personalize is an AI tool that identifies the products and services your contacts are most interested in at any given time. The platform uses an algorithm to determine each contact’s top three interests, updated in real time based on recent site activity.
Personalize gives you the information you need to create highly targeted sales and marketing campaigns that increase response rates, conversions and customer lifetime value.
- Identifies each contact’s top three interests based on metrics like time on page, recency and frequency
- Works with every ESP and CRM
- Offers a free trial and is easy to get up and running
- Features enterprise-grade technology for SMBs at a low cost
2. Seventh Sense
Seventh Sense uses behavioral profiling to help you win attention in your customers’ overcrowded email inboxes.
Choosing the best day and time to send email is always a gamble. While some days of the week generally get higher email open rates than others, you’ll never be able to nail down a time that’s best for every customer.
Seventh Sense eases the stress of figuring out the perfect send time and day for your email campaigns. The AI-based platform determines the best timing and email frequency for each contact based on when they’re opening emails.
The tool is geared primarily toward HubSpot and Marketo customers. The system builds a predictive model for each contact based on their activity across various sources via HubSpot.
- AI determines the best send-time and email frequency for each contact
- Connects with HubSpot and Marketo
HubSpot Price: Plans start at $64/month for 5,000 contacts.
Marketo Price: Plans start at $360/month with 50k leads included
There are countless ways to write a subject line. Coming up with one subject that will appeal to all your customers is nearly impossible.
Phrasee uses artificial intelligence to help you write better subject lines. With its AI-based Natural Language Generation system, Phrasee uses data-driven insights to generate millions of natural-sounding copy variants that match your brand voice. It uses tailored language models for each customer to ensure the delivered copy is on point for each individual.
The model is end-to-end, meaning when you feed the results back to Phrasee, the prediction model rebuilds so it can continuously learn from your audience.
- Generates millions of human-sounding, brand-compliant copy variants instantly
- Creates tailored language models for every customer
- Learns what your audience responds to and rebuilds the prediction model every time
Optimizely is an experimentation and personalization platform that uses AI to help you deliver personalized experiences across different digital touchpoints. It helps you run A/B and multivariate tests and personalize your email campaigns based on real-time user behavior and preferences.
- Allows you to test different versions of your emails to optimize performance
- Enables multivariate testing, meaning you can test multiple changes simultaneously to understand their impact more quickly
- Delivers personalized emails based on customer data and behavior
- Creates audience segments based on user behavior and target them with specific campaigns
- Tracks and measures the performance of your email campaigns
Content Marketing AI Tools
Artificial intelligence has come a long way in content marketing. Today, AI helps marketers automatically generate content, automate chatbot conversations, customize news feeds and pinpoint content that appeals to specific customers’ needs and interests.
Here are some of the top AI marketing tools for producing high-quality, accurate content.
Microsoft Word and Google Docs can check your spelling, but they don’t offer any feedback on your writing quality.
Grammarly scans your content to identify grammar, punctuation, context and structural errors and mistakes. It flags potential issues in the text and makes suggestions for improving style, word choice and more. Grammarly also explains the reasoning for each correction to help you decide whether (and how) to correct the issue.
We’re huge believers in Grammarly here at Human. We never publish a blog without running it through Grammarly's easy-to-use platform.
- Helps you write mistake-free on websites including Google Docs, Quora, Slack and various social media channels
- Offers free and paid versions for work, personal and academic uses
- Includes a built-in plagiarism checker
Price: Sign up for a monthly, quarterly or annual plan. You’ll save money with a longer-term commitment ($30/month compared to $144/year).
6. HubSpot SEO
HubSpot SEO is another irreplaceable AI tool for the Human content team. It uses machine learning to determine how search engines understand and categorize your content. HubSpot SEO helps you improve your search engine rankings and outrank your competitors.
Search engines reward websites that organize content around core subjects or topic clusters. HubSpot SEO helps you discover and rank for the topics that matter to your business and customers.
The tool also provides suggestions for your topic clusters. It shows you metrics like competitiveness and relevancy to help you build your content strategy and topic clusters.
- Helps you discover and rank for topics that people are searching for
- Provides suggestions for your topic clusters and related subjects
- Integrates with all other HubSpot content tools to help you create a well-rounded content strategy
Acrolinx is a content alignment platform that helps brands scale and improve the quality of their content. This tool is geared toward enterprises, including big brands like Google, Adobe and Amazon.
Acrolinx uses AI to analyze the content your company has already created to make sure it aligns with your brand standards. You start by setting your preferences for style, grammar, tone of voice and company-specific word usage. Then, Acrolinx checks and scores your existing content to find what’s working and suggest areas for improvement.
The platform provides real-time guidance and suggestions to improve your writing and strengthen weak pages.
- Reviews and scores existing content to ensure it meets your brand guidelines
- Finds opportunities to improve your content and uses automation to shorten your editorial process
- Integrates with over 50 tools and platforms, including Google Docs, Microsoft Word, WordPress and most web browsers
MarketMuse uses an AI-driven assistant to help marketers build content strategies.
The tool shows you which keywords to target to help rank in specific topic categories and recommends keywords to pursue to own particular topics. It also finds gaps and opportunities for new content and prioritizes them by their probable impact on your rankings.
The AI compares your content to thousands of articles related to the same topic to uncover what’s missing from your site.
- Shows how in-depth your topic is covered and what needs improvement
- Finds gaps and opportunities for new content creation, prioritized by their probable impact and ranking chance
Jasper is an AI writing assistant that can help create engaging content such as blog posts, social media marketing updates, and more. It can also browse the internet to get real-time information for content creation.
- Browses the internet to pull in fresh data for content creation.
- Allows you to create content in different languages
- Contains pre-built templates, a chat feature and a do-it-yourself option for greater flexibility with content creation
- Allows you to build a knowledge base – company information, brand guidelines, etc. – for more consistent outputs
ChatGPT by OpenAI is a language model that can generate human-like text. For 2024, our recommended version is ChatGPT-4 because it offers improved contextual understanding and generates more nuanced responses. It can help you create engaging copy for websites, emails, social media posts, and more.
- Understands the context of the conversation to provide relevant responses
- Generates text in multiple languages
- Integrates with various platforms for seamless content creation
- Allows you to customize the tone and style of the text to match your brand voice.
Chat and Messaging AI Tools
Marketing communications have evolved into an omnichannel experience. Your customers are active on social media but also use messaging and voice apps to communicate with brands.
To continue providing outstanding experiences in a scalable way, here are some artificial intelligence tools to help you.
Copilot produces top-notch tools for ecommerce businesses looking for seamless integration between Shopify or BigCommerce and Facebook Messenger.
With Copilot, you can maintain real-time communication with customers around the clock at every funnel stage. Promote products, recover shopping carts and send updates or reminders through Messenger.
- Schedule appointments or order pickups using Facebook, Facebook Messenger or SMS
- Run drip messenger campaigns to keep customers engaged with your brand
- Send abandoned cart, out-of-stock, restock, preorder, order status and shipment notifications to contacts
- Send branded images, promotional content or coupon codes to those who opt in
- Collect post-purchase feedback, reviews and customer insight
- Demonstrate social proof on your website with a widget, or push automatic Facebook posts sharing recent purchases
Price: Free for Shopify; Free 7-day trial for BigCommerce with a $10/month fee after the trial
ChatFuel helps you automate Facebook Messenger conversations with an intelligent bot. It’s an innovative, hands-off way to send prospects from your ads to chat with a bot that answers their questions and leads them to a purchase.
ChatFuel lets you automate FAQs and sales conversations and connect warm leads to a sales rep in a live chat – giving you more time back in your day.
- Engage with prospects 24/7
- Connect warm leads to sales reps in a live chat
- Automate FAQs to reduce support costs
Price: Choose from three plans: Free, pro ($15+/month) and premium ($200+/month).
LivePerson is an automated messaging and voice experience platform that helps you manage customer conversations across marketing channels. It enables you to design, build and distribute messaging and voice experiences across multiple platforms.
Using bots, LivePerson helps you reach, retain and convert customers through engaging conversations instead of static web pages. It also streamlines the purchase process for customers ready to buy through whichever messaging, social or voice app they use.
You can train LivePerson’s algorithms to improve user experience through supervised learning. As interaction data is collected and labeled, you can incorporate additional rules to make the experience more intelligent over time.
- Connects with Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SMS and more
- Reduces costs and response times by automating resolutions to common questions
Drift is another conversational marketing platform that uses AI to engage with website visitors in real time. Its AI chatbot can qualify leads, book meetings, and provide customer support, freeing up your team's time.
- Lets you engage with website visitors in real time, qualify leads, and book meetings automatically
- Delivers personalized messages based on user behavior and data
- Integrates with your CRM and other marketing tools
- Tracks and analyzes the performance of your chat campaigns
- Targets your best-fit accounts with personalized messages
Ecommerce AI Tools
The ecommerce industry has many use cases for artificial intelligence. AI helps ecommerce companies compile and understand massive amounts of customer data to deliver better experiences and achieve higher conversions.
15. Evolv AI
Every marketer knows that A/B tests are a staple tool. But when you’re limited to testing two variables against each other at a time, it can take months to get the results you’re looking for.
Evolv AI lets you test all your ideas at once. It uses advanced algorithms to identify the top-performing concepts, combine them and repeat the process to achieve the best site experience.
- Figures out which content provides the best performance
- Lets you test multiple ideas in a single experiment instead of having to perform many individual tests over long periods of time
- Lets you try all your ideas across multiple pages for full-funnel optimization
- Offers visual and code editors
Price: Varies depending on the number of users tested per month
Yotpo’s deep learning technology assesses your customer reviews to help you make better business decisions. It identifies key topics that customers mention related to your products – and their feelings toward them. The AI engine extracts relevant reviews from past buyers and presents them in smart displays to convert new shoppers.
Yotpo also saves you time moderating reviews. The AI-powered moderation tool automatically assigns a score to each review and flags reviews with negative sentiment.
- Makes it easy for shoppers to filter reviews and find the exact information they’re looking for
- Analyzes customer feedback and sentiments to help you improve your products
- Integrates with most leading ecommerce platforms, including BigCommerce, Magento and Shopify
Synthesia is an AI-powered video creation tool that enables marketers to create professional-looking videos without filming or expensive equipment. It's a powerful tool for content marketing, allowing businesses to easily create product demos, explainer videos, and promotional content.
- Lets you use customizable avatars to deliver your message in multiple languages
- Converts written text into natural-sounding speech
- Allows you to edit your videos within the platform – no external software needed
- Creates videos in multiple languages to reach a global audience
OptiMonk AI is a conversion optimization tool that uses artificial intelligence to personalize popups and onsite messages for e-commerce websites. It can also boost email marketing efforts by capturing email addresses, reducing cart abandonment, and promoting special offers.
- Delivers personalized pop-ups based on user behavior
- Shows targeted messages just as visitors are about to leave your site
- Allows you to A/B test different versions of your popups to see which performs best
- Easily integrates with your email marketing platform and ecommerce platform
AI tools for B2B businesses
Artificial Intelligence tools are transforming the way B2B businesses operate. These tools streamline processes, improve efficiency and provide valuable insights, enabling companies to make more informed decisions and drive growth.
19. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales tool that uses AI to help B2B businesses find, understand, and engage with prospects on LinkedIn. It's ideal for social selling and account-based marketing.
- Gives you customized lead recommendations based on your preferences
- Uses advanced search filters to help you find the right prospects
- Allows you to send personalized messages to any LinkedIn member, even if you're not connected
- Gives you insights into your prospects and their companies
- Integrates with your CRM for seamless data syncing
20. Albert AI
Albert is a self-learning software that automatically generates marketing campaigns for your B2B brand. It analyzes vast amounts of data to run optimized campaigns autonomously.
Albert lets you feed in your own creative content and target audience and uses its database to determine the key characteristics of a serious buyer. It then identifies potential customers that match those traits, runs trial campaigns on a small group of customers, refines the campaign, and launches it on a larger scale.
Albert seamlessly integrates with your current marketing tech stack, providing access to your accounts, ads, search, social, and more. It utilizes established business logic within platforms and aligns tracking and attribution with your primary source of truth.
- Breaks down large amounts of data to help you customize campaigns
- Plugs into your marketing technology stack and can be used across diverse media outlets, including email, content, paid media and mobile
21. Opus Clip
Opus Clip is an AI-powered video creation tool that helps marketers create engaging video content for promotional campaigns, product demonstrations, and customer testimonials. It’s a great way to turn long-form content into short, digestible video snippets you can repurpose across your business's website or social platforms.
Especially if your industry is more niche, technical, or complex, Opus Clip can help you transform technical information into engaging bites of content your viewers are likelier to watch.
- Gives you a library of templates to get started quickly
- Takes your 10-minute video and transforms it into multiple short videos
- Allows you to customize your videos with your own branding, images, and text
AI Tools for Brand Monitoring
Gathering and analyzing data is arguably the most important part of marketing. Artificial intelligence reduces the time and brainpower required to glean insights from your marketing activities.
Running your business is enough work. Keeping tabs on your competitors’ activities simultaneously can feel nearly impossible.
Crayon is a competitive intelligence tool that helps you track everything your competitors do on and off their websites. It lets you monitor competitors' digital footprints and catch everything from product and pricing changes to employee reviews to marketing campaigns launched.
- Tracks more than 100 data types across 300m+ sources to provide a complete view of your competitors
- Combines internal and external insights on a single dashboard
Brand24 is a social media monitoring and analytics tool powered by AI. It helps businesses track and analyze online conversations about their brand, competitors, and industry. This can assist in areas such as reputation management, competitor analysis, and understanding customer sentiment.
- Monitors mentions of your brand across social media and the web
- Analyzes and understands the sentiment behind mentions of your brand
- Identifies key influencers talking about your brand or industry
- Gives you notifications in real time when someone mentions your brand
Start Using AI Marketing Tools Today
The AI marketing tools discussed in this blog are just a fraction of what’s out there. Whatever your marketing needs, you can be sure there’s an artificial intelligence platform on the market that will help you transform your marketing campaigns.
Ready for more? Learn how Human can help your business leverage the right AI tools for smarter digital marketing.